Every time I make this, I am asked for the recipe. This is not only the most delicious salad but almost one of the easiest. Here is what you need.
- 1 package coleslaw (regular size containing cabbage and carrots)
- 3/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I actually use the Mexican cheese blend)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup plain Doritos crushed
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
***** I have also used the Spicy Hidden Valley Ranch. There is no mixing involved with that.
Toss all ingredients together in a bowl except the dressing and Doritos. Add them just a few hours before serving.
Get ready to fall in love!